Community and Environmental Noise
Our team has the experience and knowledge to measure and monitor environmental noise at your home or for your project.
We can provide you with an acoustic report for submission to your state or local authority and assist you through the acoustic component of your project or planning permit submission or objection.
We can also test and monitor compliance with the relative legislation by use of unmanned noise loggers with audio and spectral analysis capabilities.
Our areas of environmental noise assessments include:
- Music venues
- Bars, pubs, clubs, and restaurants
- Places of worship
- Wind farms
- Residential noise
- HVAC, Air conditioning and evaporative coolers
- Commercial / industrial
Our Services include the following:
- Onsite noise measurement
- Long- and short-term noise logging including audio and octave band analysis
- Noise impact assessments for proposed developments (industrial, commercial, trade)
- Computer noise modelling and prediction of noise levels received at noise sensitive areas such as residential dwellings
- Sleep disturbance studies
- Construction noise and vibration management
- Cost effective noise management solutions
- Noise and vibration modelling
- Expert witness in town planning tribunal or court hearings
- Peer review of external acoustic reports
- Environmental noise management